It is important that the right finance arrangement is secured when investing in commercial property. Commercial finance isn’t as straightforward as other types of property finance such as development or bridging. Therefore, working with experts with a proven track record is crucial. SPF Short Term Finance’s commercial team have secured over £1 billion of funding for a plethora of projects in the UK. (Our team)
5,750 Home Scheme, Ashford
Land acquisition facility of £43.8m
- Secured with two senior lenders.
- Speculative funding.
- 3 year facility to allow for plot disposals and additional planning gains
Development of 26 Units, Cheltenham
Loan facility of £9m
- Stretch senior position was provided by new UK lender.
- 70% of GDV achieved.
Residential investment loan facility of £40m
- 70% leverage.
- Middle Eastern Bank.
- Existing client of SPF
£85m development loan facility, Manchester on behalf of an institutional investor
- 65% LTC.
- High profile development.
Mixed use Development Facility for £22m, South-West London
- Senior debt, mezzanine & equity funding sourced.
- 70% LTV facility secured against 30 residential units.
- Speculative development funding secured against 15,000sq ft of commercial.
Residential development finance - £16m, South London
- Senior debt & mezzanine finance.
- Total of 90% LTV secured on 28 residential units including 4 affordable.
- Facility secured with a niche UK development lender.
Land acquisition finance - £20m, Havering
- Senior debt & mezzanine finance funding secured at 85% LTC.
- Planning strategy for high density housing scheme with commercial.
- Funding secured with debt fund and mezzanine lender.